Friday, September 9, 2011

Sorry About the Lack of Posts--"Vampire" Attack

I have really fallen down on posting, but I'm hoping to keep this up better in the future. Jeff and Lissa have moved out of the state, however, so I don't know what to do as far as our little group. I guess this will become more of my own personal blog as to zombie and survival related stuff, and we'll see if our little group continues.

Anyway, came across this interesting little story today about a man attacked by a woman claiming to be a vampire. This may not seem too related to zombies, but this is the weird (as if this could be any weirder) part of the story. You would think that a "vampire" would attempt to drink the guy's blood. But no. "Police told The Times that Smith bit off chunks of Ellis’ face and part of his lip." That bites, but it doesn't suck! More like a zombie than a vampire.

No comments:

Post a Comment